My practical, leadership and business experience has provided me the opportunity to work with many clients, lawyers and business owners.
Let's work together to Build Your Legacy.
Law Firm Sturmthal & Associates /
DSM Law, of counsel ( Click to view law firm page)
· Practice includes estate planning and business planning law.
· Handle office administration, seminar and community efforts for the firm
· Develop and implement client relations and client development plans
· Planned several firm mergers
· DSM Law partner since 2016
Manage all business arrangements, legal issues, contractors, industry research and administrative responsibilities of our family business.
· Manage product development
· Manage sales and accounting
( Click to view stop by Think Local)
Consulting and Speaking
· Protect Your Family. Protect Your Business Seminars
· FL Bar and ABA YLD Presentations
· Total Financial Women
· Business by the Book Seminars
Major Key Connections Board Member
Jupiter Lighthouse Luminary Committee
Jupiter High School Boosters Past President and Community Liaison Board Member
Cancer Alliance for Hope and Help, Board Member
Think Local PBC, Founder
Jupiter Farms Elementary, PTO President for 7 years
Jupiter PTO Collaboration Committee Chair
Jupiter Law Marketing
FootPrints Media, Co Owner and Editor
Musha Cay, Logistics and Purchasing Director
Sturmthal, Hough & Clark, Recruiting and Professional Consulting
Career Options For Lawyers, Career Counseling Partner
Tri County Realty, Inc./M. Feldman Law, Attorney and Director of Business Development
Oceanmark Bank. Director of Business Development
Barnett Bank of Palm Beach County, Management Associate; Marketing Representative
Director & Committee Chair for Dade County Bar Association/Young Lawyers Division Practicing with Professionalism Tri County speaker, Florida Bar
Chair of Career Issues/American Bar Association
Career Issues Speaker, ABA Mid-Year Meeting
Co developed Mentor program for Law Students
Myers Briggs Certification
University of Miami School of Law. Coral Gables, FL
Juris Doctorate, May 1993
Florida Bar Member, November 1993 to present
Federal Bar, 1995
Dean’s List, Mofsky Leadership Scholarship, Student Bar Association Secretary, Bar & Gavel Honorary Leadership and Service Society Treasurer, Barrister’s Ball Chair and Mentor Program Chair, Lt. Governor of Programming – Fifth Circuit ABA/Law School Division.
University of Central Florida. Orlando, FL
BSBA with Honors. Major: Finance. Minor: Political Science. May 1988.
Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Fraternity; Dean’s List; Academic Peer Advisement Team; Pi Sigma Epsilon, VP of Finance; Tri Delta Sorority, Social Chair.
· Owner of local estate and business planning law firm in Jupiter
· Operate a family owned business
· Director of local non-profit, Think Local!
· Co-author of Law Office on A Laptop ( Lawyers “Go Solo For Success” handbook)
· Co-author of There Are Answers ( Realtors guidebook)
Graduated from Jupiter High School in 1984.
Married to Jeff Sturmthal, 1995 to present. Jeff is a Commercial Pilot, USAF Lt. Col ( Ret.), Air Force F-16 pilot
2 children, ages 17 and 19.